Website i2e Consulting
i2e Consulting, Microsoft gold partner was named one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, 2018 Inc 5000. We have steered digital revolution for multiple Fortune 100 companies over the last decade. I2e Consulting serves all industries but our niche lies in Life Sciences domain. With customers like Pfizer, Merck, ACG, Alexion, Ironwood etc. we are one of the best IT service companies in Mumbai to work for.
- We work on cutting-edge technologies like AI, mixed reality, blockchain, Cloud computing, etc.
- We offer great mentoring programs with top execs.
- We believe in work-life balance
Why you should apply?
- Best in Industry pay benefits
- Interact with decision-makers of Fortune 100 companies.
- Lead projects with zero micromanagement
- 5 days working
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Remote working*
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop software solutions by performing requirement analysis; conferring with stakeholders
- Studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions
- Develop custom farm solutions and apps for SharePoint 2013 and above
- Work with SharePoint Designer 2013
- Developing and Deploying Features
- Develop custom web parts and solutions for deployment in SharePoint 2013 and above
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as the development of Business Intelligence dashboards
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment and independently based on the requirement
Skills required to do this job
- Extensive experience SharePoint 2013 / On-premise skills
- Extensive experience with SharePoint Out of the Box features
- Custom Coding (Client-side object model, Scripting)
- Experience developing SharePoint 2013 Workflows with Workflow Manager
- ASP.NET (Fundamentals)
- C# (Fundamentals)
- Rest APIs
- Search – Search templates/Result sources
- Understanding of SharePoint Server 2013 architecture, server-side object model, and client-side object models.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate and interact confidently with individuals at all levels
- Must be dedicated to a high degree of customer service with the ability to work well in a team environment and independently on projects based on the direct requirements from business users.
- Experience of delivering tasks assigned, but also should have experience of leading and mentoring a team of juniors (at least 2-3 juniors)
- Good problem-solving skills should be able to provide solutions to a requirement independently.
- Experience/Knowledge of SharePoint Online/ Office 365 is a plus
- Experience/Knowledge of SharePoint migration project experience is a plus
- Experience/Knowledge of Angular JS / Vue JS/ React JS is a plus
- Experience evaluating and integrating 3rd party plug-ins with SharePoint
- Understanding of the Agile software development life cycle
- Experience with Integrating Active Directory
- Experience with PowerBI
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Technical skills that include MS SQL Server, Web Services, Web Forms, -N- Tier Architecture
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) and REST-based web services; experience consuming web services with SharePoint
- MCSE certifications:
Education and Experience Requirement
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Minimum 7+ years of SharePoint development experience