Website i2e Consulting
We are looking for a Manager Finance reporting to Head of Finance or CFO having previously worked in an IT services Public Ltd Co knowledge of statutory norms & finance compliances of a Public Ltd Co, and
to supervise all financial tasks of our company and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially
Experience – 6+ years of Work experience in a Public Ltd Co or with IT Company is (MANDATORY), with expertise in invoicing, handling GST, settling GST credits..
- Maintains accounting system.
- Monthly reporting to Management
- Communicating with banks, Knowledge of Forex hedging, investments, Fundraising, management
- Payroll, GST, Supervise a team of Accountants
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows, Analyzes revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
- Assists management to make financial decisions, Investigates means to improve profitability.
- Reviews and processes payments of the company, Maintains an accurate filing and record-keeping system for all financial statements and company documents.
- Conduct profit and cost analyses, Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult board members about funding options, Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy, Conduct risk management
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results, Evaluate and decide on investments
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Tax reporting and inventory processing
- Collecting and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Proven work experience as a Manager Finance reporting to CFO or Head / Director of Finance or similar role
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Leadership abilities
- B.com in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus