Website i2e Consulting
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering (BE)BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Experience: 4+ Years
- NET CORE Framework (Mandatory) · C#, ASP.NET, and MVC (Mandatory)
- AJAX and its implementation (Mandatory)
- Good with Stored Procedures, Triggers and Batches (Mandatory) using SQL and Oracle
- Good understanding of LINQ would be great help.Angular 6.0 and above versions
- HTML, CSS, XML, and JSON, REST API, Web API
- Entity Framework
- Worked with Micro ORMs like Dapper
- Worked with artchituture building
- Strong exposure to architecture design, security, coding standards
- Experience of designing and deploying applications on Cloud platforms like AZURE or AWS will have an added advantage
- Good Communication skill
- Work in team with minimum supervision on tight project deadline
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests
Role & Responsibilities:
- As a .NET Developer, you will assist in the development, implementation, and management of technology-based business solutions.
- You will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Communication: Communicate effectively with stakeholders and team members, providing regular updates on progress and discussing issues or risks that may arise.
Why you should apply?
- Best in Industry pay benefits
- Interact with decision-makers of Fortune 100 companies.
- Lead projects with zero micro management
- 5 days working
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Remote working*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org