Website i2e Consulting
i2e Consulting, Microsoft gold partner was named one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, 2018 Inc 5000. We have steered digital revolution for multiple Fortune 100 companies over the last decade. I2e Consulting serves all industries but our niche lies in Life Sciences domain. With customers like Pfizer, Merck, ACG, Alexion, Ironwood etc. we are one of the best IT service companies in Mumbai to work for.
- We work on cutting-edge technologies like AI, mixed reality, blockchain, Cloud computing, etc.
- We offer great mentoring programs with top execs.
- We believe in work-life balance
Why you should apply?
- Best in Industry pay benefits
- Interact with decision-makers of Fortune 100 companies.
- Lead projects with zero micro management
- 5 days working
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Remote working*
- At least 7+ years of full life cycle software development experience
- 5+ years of experience as a SQL Developer
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- At least 3 years of experience in SQL Server T-SQL database development (data modeling, stored procedures, functions and query optimization)
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to create complex, high performance stored procedures, views in SQL Server 2014
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server 2014, including T-SQL.
- Experience in database-related performance tuning
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance
- Design, create, and implement database systems based on the end user’s requirements
- Impove application’s performances
- Prepare documentations for database applications
- Memory management for database systems
- Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries
- Ensure the data quality and integrity in databases
- Fix any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development
- Take regular database backup
- Test databases and perform bug fixes
- Provide authentication and authorizations for Database
- Develop best practices for database design and development activities
- Significant development experience in SSIS-SSRS is preferred
- Experience on Power BI is preferred, not mandatory
- Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQL\NewSQL databases
- Able to successfully complete tasks with limited supervision
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire and ability to clearly communicate with colleagues at all levels