Website i2e Consulting
Engineering Graduate with 8+ years of experience
i2e Consulting, Microsoft gold partner was named one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, 2018 Inc 5000. We have steered digital revolution for multiple Fortune 100 companies over the last decade. I2e Consulting serves all industries but our niche lies in Life Sciences domain. With customers like Pfizer, Merck, ACG, Alexion, Ironwood etc. we are one of the best IT service companies in Mumbai to work for.
- We work on cutting-edge technologies like AI, mixed reality, blockchain, Cloud computing, etc.
- We offer great mentoring programs with top execs.
- We believe in work-life balance
Why you should apply?
- Best in Industry pay benefits
- Interact with decision-makers of Fortune 100 companies.
- Lead projects with zero micro management
- 5 days working
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Remote working*
- Facilitate User Stories, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives, and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Work with customer SDLC (Software development Life Cycle) process to clearly define and manage expectations, objectives, assumptions, measurements, schedule, scope, requirements, risks, issues, changes, metrics & success criteria
- Maintain Project Plans, Project Schedules, and Project Status taking in account for resource capacity, organizational change capacity, competing initiatives and project / program constraints.
- Develop agile strategic roadmaps for projects.
- Work with customer teams to Identify and remove obstacles that prevent the team from reaching goals.
- Ensure that the development teams are practicing the core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and progress visibility.
- Ensure the user stories are complete and appropriately mapped to epics to enable automated generation of release documentation and test case creation.
- Establish and champion recommended project requirements, design, and plan the standards including delivery methodology such as Agile, Lean, etc. Act as change agent to promote Agile and establish continuous delivery processes. Function as Scrum Master or manage Scrum depending on need.
- Analyze team metrics and identify improvements to the team s development practices and use of Agile tools.
- Initiate and facilitate deployment planning with the development team and services teams.
- Identify and implement agile metrics to demonstrate progress and improvement in value delivery.
- Facilitate agile and scaled agile ceremonies and events for multiple teams.
- Provide critical liaison between Product Owners, developers, data engineers, support teams, software quality assurance, management, and other stakeholders. Plan and close out meetings with project teams & stakeholders. Develop and maintain project / program budget, costs and schedules.
- Create, update, and maintain the document repository in Scrum management tools.
- Communicate change control and successful deployment. After deployment, work with project stakeholders to measure project results, ensure achievement of business outcomes and successfully operationalize project deliverables