Website i2e Consulting
i2e Consulting, Microsoft gold partner was named one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, 2018 Inc 5000. We have steered digital revolution for multiple Fortune 100 companies over the last decade. I2e Consulting serves all industries but our niche lies in Life Sciences domain. With customers like Pfizer, Merck, ACG, Alexion, Ironwood etc. we are one of the best IT service companies in Mumbai to work for.
- We work on cutting-edge technologies like AI, mixed reality, blockchain, Cloud computing, etc.
- We offer great mentoring programs with top execs.
- We believe in work-life balance
Why you should apply?
- Best in Industry pay benefits
- Interact with decision-makers of Fortune 100 companies.
- Lead projects with zero micromanagement
- 5 days working
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Remote working
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong command over Python is a must.
- Preferred: 2 years or more of experience in designing ML systems.
- Prior experience in text analysis would be a plus point.
- Experience in leveraging existing cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform) would be an added advantage.
- Select the right ML algorithms and techniques for text analysis/NLP like Named Entity Recognition (NER) and word embeddings, perform multi-class classification as well use various services (Azure Machine Learning, GCP and others) to develop ML systems according to specifications.
- Work with documents, images, and textual data to extract semantic information.
- Create proof-of-concepts in Jupyter Notebooks.
- Work with data engineers to ensure all relevant data is gathered and pre-processed correctly.
- Optimize ML models, monitor the performance of the ML systems, and train and retrain the systems to improve accuracy.
- Analyse data to uncover existing trends and perform predictive analysis to extrapolate/forecast future outcomes using regression.
Communicate with stakeholders to understand business needs and proactively engage in improving the process and deliverables.