Website i2e Consulting
i2e Consulting, Microsoft gold partner was named one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, 2018 Inc 5000. We have steered digital revolution for multiple Fortune 100 companies over the last decade. I2e Consulting serves all industries but our niche lies in Life Sciences domain. With customers like Pfizer, Merck, ACG, Alexion, Ironwood etc. we are one of the best IT service companies in Mumbai to work for.
- We work on cutting-edge technologies like AI, mixed reality, blockchain, Cloud computing, etc.
- We offer great mentoring programs with top execs.
- We believe in work-life balance
Why you should apply?
- Best in Industry pay benefits
- Interact with decision-makers of Fortune 100 companies.
- Lead projects with zero micro management
- 5 days working
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Remote working
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a motivated IT Support Specialist to join our team.
Involves remote support for our global team.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to prioritize, triage, resolve and escalate user issues in an efficient and effective manner
- Hands-on troubleshooting and resolution of user issues of Software Application/ Product
- Keep inquiries and requests organized and up to date via an internal ticketing system (Jira Service Desk) within prescribed service level agreements (SLAs) for user issues
- Collaborate with the software vendor and resolve user issues
- Drafting and maintaining User Support documentation
- Educate and train on use on Software Application/ Product application
- Assist system administrators with basic support and administrative tasks including account creation, system monitoring, and processing trouble tickets
- Experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, and data migrations a plus
- Good understanding of L2/L3 support
- 7+ years of relevant IT experience
- Must be able to independently resolve a wide variety of technical issues using current job knowledge, research, and external resources
- Experience of working with global teams
- Excellent and proven incident management and organization skills
- Comfortable and effective working remotely
- Strong ability to effectively prioritize work
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for working with information technologies
- Strong aptitude for logical thinking
- Excellent communication skills as the role involve interacting with global customers, product owners, and senior management within the organization
- Willing in work in any shift (1st,2nd, or 3rd )