Website i2e Consulting
- The Company
i2e Consulting, Microsoft gold partner was named one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, 2018 Inc 5000. We have steered digital revolution for multiple Fortune 100 companies over the last decade. I2e Consulting serves all industries but our niche lies in Life Sciences domain. With customers like Pfizer, Merck, ACG, Alexion, Ironwood etc. we are one of the best IT service companies in Mumbai to work for.
- We work on cutting-edge technologies like AI, mixed reality, blockchain, Cloud computing, etc.
- We offer great mentoring programs with top execs.
- We believe in work-life balance
Why you should apply?
- Best in Industry pay benefits
- Interact with decision-makers of Fortune 100 companies.
- Lead projects with zero micro management
- 5 days working
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Remote working*
- .Net Core or .Net
- Web API
- REST API
Good to have– (Need 7 out of 12)
- SQL Server
- Design Pattern
- Dev Extreme
- Ag Grid
- D3 JS
- Should have some experience in financial and pharma domain and understanding of portfolio management functions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong data analysis skills and attention to details.
- Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks and projects.
- Experience in developing client-server, distributed, real-time applications using C#, Web Api, MVC, Rest Api, .NET, .NET Core
- Sound Knowledge of Relational Databases like SQL Server, Oracle etc is necessary.
- Sound Knowledge of NO SQL database.
- Good knowledge of Concurrency and high volume server side development.
- Knowledge of Design Pattern will be helpful.
- Knowledge on any of cloud services like AWS, Azure will be an added advantage.
- Hand-on knowledge of gird system UI libraries like Dev Extreme will be useful.
- Involvement in full Software Development Life Cycle of the project.
- Experience working with Source Code Management solutions like (ex. Git, Perforce, CVS)
- Experience testing software (e.g. Unit testing, using frameworks, performance testing/tuning)
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills.