Website i2e Consulting
i2e Consulting, Microsoft gold partner was named one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, 2018 Inc 5000. We have steered digital revolution for multiple Fortune 100 companies over the last decade. I2e Consulting serves all industries but our niche lies in Life Sciences domain. With customers like Pfizer, Merck, ACG, Alexion, Ironwood etc. we are one of the best IT service companies in Mumbai to work for.
- We work on cutting-edge technologies like AI, mixed reality, blockchain, Cloud computing, etc.
- We offer great mentoring programs with top execs.
- We believe in work-life balance
Why you should apply?
- Best in Industry pay benefits
- Interact with decision-makers of Fortune 100 companies.
- Lead projects with zero micromanagement
- 5 days working
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Remote working
What are we looking for?
A creative thinker, who is capable of coming up with campaign ideas across all digital platforms. You should be able to provide ideas for the product as a solution and help in brand building. You should have the drive and enthusiasm to make it big and be proactive.
Previous experience in digital marketing is desirable but if you think you are a quick learner and ready to take up the challenge thinking you have it in you, do apply!
What will your job involve?
- Idea generation
- Knowledge of limitations/strengths of every social media platform and should know how to make most of it.
- Understanding the global audience and coming up with region-specific campaigns.
- Work closely and collaboratively with designers, writers and techs.
- Understanding user behavior and improving LTV (Life Time Value) and Retention Rates.
What will you do?
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the target customers.
- Conceptualize and manage all content for social media.
- Monitor and respond to users on social media platforms while achieving brand objectives.
- In charge of maintaining and updating Social Media Profile (thumbnails, profile picture, cover photo etc.)
- Design, create and manage ad campaigns.
- Breaking down quantitative data analytically and calculating ROI
- Monitor online ratings and develop a strategy to get more app reviews or product reviews, testimonials etc.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Being in sync with on-going trends in social media and product-specific domain.
- Monitor effective benchmarks, for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize returns.
- Campaigns for different products in 10 different languages and promoting cutting-edge technologies to customers worldwide.
- Creative thinker, a problem solver and definitely a team player with vibrant personality.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Basic understanding of SEO, SMM, ASO, Google Analytics, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing and Mobile Marketing and should be enthusiastic about future of advertising.
- Data oriented.
- Graduation or PG in Marketing, Project Management or additional courses relevant to digital marketing.
- Have a prior experience of a similar job.
- HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Photoshop or knowledge of other designing tools.
- Knows any foreign languages.
- Video editing.