Website i2e Consulting
i2e Consulting, Microsoft gold partner was named one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, 2018 Inc 5000. We have steered digital revolution for multiple Fortune 100 companies over the last decade. I2e Consulting serves all industries but our niche lies in Life Sciences domain. With customers like Pfizer, Merck, ACG, Alexion, Ironwood etc. we are one of the best IT service companies in Mumbai to work for.
- We work on cutting-edge technologies like AI, mixed reality, blockchain, Cloud computing, etc.
- We offer great mentoring programs with top execs.
- We believe in work-life balance
Why you should apply?
- Best in Industry pay benefits
- Interact with decision-makers of Fortune 100 companies.
- Lead projects with zero micro management
- 5 days working
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Remote working
- Build and maintain highly available systems on Kubernetes.
- Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Kubernetes engineer/scripter with strong scripting expertise, with the foundation of DevOps Exp. Scripting experience in Python, Bash, Powershell
- Operations or systems administration experience, with strong fundamentals on Linux.
- Around 3+ years of experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and/or cloud deployment technologies
- Experience deploying, tuning and debugging applications running on Kubernetes
- Experience with container networking on Docker.
- Has experience of working on cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure.
- Experience with application deployment by using CI/CD and should have scripting knowledge for automation.
- Exposure to Infrastructure Automation (Puppet, Chef, Ansible) (good to have)
- Exposure to alerting and monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk) (good to have)
- Certification – “Certified Kubernetes Application Developer” (good to have)
- Good scripting knowledge on YAMAL