Website i2e Consulting
i2e Consulting, Microsoft gold partner was named one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, 2018 Inc 5000. We have steered digital revolution for multiple Fortune 100 companies over the last decade. I2e Consulting serves all industries but our niche lies in Life Sciences domain. With customers like Pfizer, Merck, ACG, Alexion, Ironwood etc. we are one of the best IT service companies in Mumbai to work for.
- We work on cutting-edge technologies like AI, mixed reality, blockchain, Cloud computing, etc.
- We offer great mentoring programs with top execs.
- We believe in work-life balance
Why you should apply?
- Best in Industry pay benefits
- Interact with decision-makers of Fortune 100 companies.
- Lead projects with zero micro management
- 5 days working
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Remote working*
Job Requirements – Core Java Plus Big Data (Combination Of Both)
Skills – Spark, Scala, Solr, Hadoop, Hive, Java, Linux, Kafka
Minimum Exp Needed – At Least 2+ Yrs in Core Java & 2+ Yrs In Big Data
Exp Level – 2+ Years
- Design/Develop frameworks and components in line with product road-map, using scalable distributed technologies in the big data space such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Cassandra, Spark
- Kafka, Scala, Spark
- Exhibit strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Prepare High Level Design documents taking into account performance, scalability aspects
- Own feature development from definition, design through delivery
- Trouble shoot the Production problems and Lead the enhancement requests from customers
- Effectively communicate and resolve issues with cross-functional groups during requirement analysis and product enhancements/issues
- At-least 2+ years of experience in developing big data technologies
- Hands on in design/development of data intensive applications
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle and quality processes
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Unix and Linux experience
- Ability to Model & design databases
- Design documentation using UML and other visual modelling tools
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Develop high quality code with special consideration on performance aspects