Information Technology is changing the face of the world. With innumerable opportunities in business, communication and technology, it is an exciting time to be at i2e Consulting. We are team players with strong technology fundamentals. If you have the expertise, we give you a free hand to prove and enhance your capabilities. At i2e, you will not only climb the success ladder, but also broaden your horizons horizontally by taking on added responsibilities and playing multiple roles. If you are talented and hardworking, we want to hear from you.
- Experience 3 years to 4 years.
- Requires technical skills that include ASP.NET (4.0), C#, MS SQL Server, Web Services, Web Forms, -N- Tier Architecture, AJAX, and CSS
- MCTS certifications in Microsoft SharePoint Services (2007/2010) Development and/or configuration
- SharePoint Designer
- Good Communication skills
- Knowledge in the administration/configuration/customization of SharePoint Server 2010/2013.
- Build rich Internet applications with Flash/Silverlight, Ajax, and CSS
- Must understand how SharePoint utilizes master pages, layouts, and the scope of user rights for resource access. This understanding extends to how SharePoint utilizes its Register, Web Part, and Content tags as well as security scoping for various layout features such as the SharePoint Ribbon and securitized user edit regions.
- 2010/3013 Client Object Model
- Working with Lists/Libraries
- Developing and Deploying Features
- .Net C# Development
- Develop custom web parts and solutions for deployment in SharePoint 2010/2013
- 3+ years’ in developing custom farm solutions, sandbox solutions, and apps for SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013
- 2 years’ experience with SharePoint Designer 2013, InfoPath, and InfoPath Forms Services
- Understanding of SharePoint Server 2013 architecture, server-side object model, and client-side object models.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and REST-based web services; experience consuming web services with SharePoint
- 3+ years’ experience building and supporting all aspects of SharePoint including sites, site collections, master pages & templates, web parts, content types & policies, lists, libraries, workflows, forms authentication, and security groups
- Experience evaluating and integrating 3rd party plug-ins with SharePoint
- Understanding of the Agile software development life cycle
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate and interact confidently with individuals at all levels; must be dedicated to a high degree of customer service with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience with Integrating Active Directory
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS, Power Pivot, and Power View is a plus
- Experience developing SharePoint 2013 Workflows with Workflow Manager
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- .NET Framework
- 4 To 5 years of Experience.
- Relevant experience in MVC should be more than 2 years.
- C#,.NET, and MVC
- Entity Framework
- Good Communication skill
- Experience of using ASP.NET 4.0 and above for developing Web applications.
- Strong exposure to architecture design, security, coding standards
- Performance tuning apart from on-hands experience in coding, project Estimation, project Scheduling and tracking.- Development to support abstract factory pattern with Object Oriented approach.
- Experience development on WCF to provide various communication protocol (http, net.tcp, and message) via different channel (JSON, XML, SOAP).Skillset Requirements:
- Work in team with minimum supervision on tight project deadline
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- An understanding of business
- Analytical and commercial experience
- Good in preparing test cases and executing test plan.
- Able to document the whole SDLC cycle in details
- Candidates are required to work on Mixed Reality/ Augmented Reality.
- Candidate should be into Gamification of Enterprises
- Experience with Unity 4.6 and above.
- Knowledge of Mecanim animation system.
- Solid knowledge in C#.
- Working knowledge of 3D mathematics with efficient problem-solving skills and the ability to write optimized code.
- An understanding of art-workflow in Unity.
- Knowledge of integrating plugins like Prime31, Flurry, Unity Ads, etc.
- Solid understanding of Unity new UI system introduced in version 4.6.
- Knowledge with multiplayer integration using the built-in UNET or 3rd party technologies like Photon will be a plus.
- Good Communication Skills , Verbal or Written
- Experience with puzzle , Board , Arcade Games , Running , Casual Games
Unity3d C# Scripting , OOP , Game Designing , Game Development , Graphics /Sound Integration
- At least 3 years’ experience in Microsoft Project Server or Project Online implementation, customization using SharePoint technologies
- Proven knowledge and work experience in Web Services technologies
- Demonstrate Project Portfolio Management domain knowledge in combination with broad technology knowledge and the ability to architect solution by mapping common enterprise business problems to reusable end-to-end technology solutions
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Project Server (or Project Online) and experience implementing, configuring, customizing and administering the application
- Microsoft SQL Server or other relational database management system
- MS SQL Reporting Services (SSRS); Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Actuate, Cognos BI or other related reporting software will be considered
- Microsoft SharePoint Services (WSS), Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) Microsoft Search Server (MSS) or other web-based collaboration and document management platforms
Desired Skills (a plus):
- Microsoft Project Portfolio Server
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of or experience in .Net and Web Services, Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Application Portfolio Management (APM)
Working @ i2e
At i2e, it is an adventurous life full of challenges. You will get several opportunities to push your limits and bring out the best in you. Our projects inspire you to venture out of your comfort zone, face the challenge, and prove yourself. As you grow in our organization, it is our conscious effort to groom you for your transition to a manager or a leader. We strive to make your life at i2e a blend of work and fun. Only at i2e will you have a truly progressive career.
We are a dedicated group of software professionals with strong technology fundamentals. We are experts at what we do and do not settle for anything less than the best. We never compromise our business principles. We give more than 100% to each project.
Our work culture imparts these values in all our members. We believe in working hard and yet enjoying ourselves. We are a close-knit group and find time to interact and bond with each other. At i2e, we balance work and fun and achieve maximum productivity.
While you are busy putting in your best for us, we are busy building up a glorious future for you. At i2e, we strive to give you a fulfilling work experience. We recognize the importance of motivation and award you with incentives for all your extra efforts. We acknowledge the fact that if you are well taken care of, you will take care of your work and give it your best shot. We pride ourselves on having a very approachable and caring HR team whose initiatives inspire you to give your best.
To help you concentrate on your work, we offer you a big basket of benefits. This basket enables you to balance your life and work and lessen your worries. One of the most important benefits that we offer is the flexible office timings. We trust your time management skills and let you decide when you want to come in and how late you want to work. So, as long as you are sure to finish your work on time, you are free to come in at any time! Another career benefit that you will get only at i2e is the free hand of handling a project all by yourself. Again, we believe in your capabilities and want to encourage you to evolve into a multi-faceted professional. If this does not impress you, it would certainly grab your attention when we tell you that our compensation packages are comparable with the best in the industry. Other than these benefits, we offer you several other incentives that help your career. At i2e, your peers and superiors help you grow by guiding and teaching you as you progress in our company.
i2e Consulting is a fabulous blend of an open culture, flexible management style and a well-defined career path that is sure to bring out the best in all its employees-not just as professionals but also as individuals.